Recent and Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- Clergy Convocation, Pennsylvania SouthEast Conference, United Church of Christ, May 2015
- Oasis Christian Education Event, Heartland Presbytery (Kansas City), October 2013
- 2013 Family Conference, Massanetta Springs Conference Center, October 2013
- Fondren Presbyterian Church, Jackson, Mississippi, July 2013
- Church-Wide Retreat for St. Philip Presbyterian Church at Mo-Ranch Conference Center, June 2013
- Preaching and Speaking in Sheppards and Lapsley Presbytery (Birmingham), May 2013
- First Presbyterian Church, Annapolis, MD, March 2013
- S3 Retreat, Columbia Theological Seminary, February 2013
- Presbytery of Chicago Annual Clergy Retreat, January 2013
- Old Presbyterian Meeting House Women’s Breakfast, January 2013
- First Presbyterian Church, Arlington, VA, December 2012
- National Capital Presbytery Educators Meeting, December 2012
- Trinity Presbyterian Church, Herndon VA, November 18, 2012
- NEXT Church Regional Gathering, Third Presbyterian Church, Rochester NY, November 4-6, 2012 (audio of this presentation is below)
- Westminster Presbyterian Church, Alexandria, VA, October 24, 2012
- Leesburg Presbyterian Church, Leesburg, VA, October 24, 2012
- Sabbath in the City, Young Clergy Women’s Conference, July 30 – August 2, 2012
- 2012 Churchwide Gathering of Presbyterian Women, July 18-22, 2012
- Interview for Things Not Seen Radio, December 2012
- How to Take a Sabbath: Master Class for ChurchNext
- An MP3 (audio only) on “The Improvising Church” for the NEXT Church Regional Gathering in Rochester, November 2012
- My Vimeo Channel
Books and Publications:
- Sabbath in the Suburbs: A Family’s Experiment with Holy Time, fall 2012 from Chalice Press.
- Fellowship of Prayer 2012 Lent Devotional Guide
- Writer for Bible Explorations column, Presbyterians Today
- Co-founder and contributor for Fidelia’s Sisters, an e-zine for young clergy women
- Feasting on the Word lectionary commentary series
- Poems, essays and liturgical resources have been published in Religion Dispatches, Presbyterian Outlook, the National Capital Presbytery Monthly, Literary Mama, Journal for Preachers, Reformed Worship, and catapult.
- “Birth of a Mother Self” published in My Red Couch: And Other Stories in Search of a Feminist Faith, Rachel Gaffron and Claire Bischoff, editors.
- Several poems published in Finding Calm in the Chaos: Christian Devotions for Busy Women by Kathy Bostrom.